Dear Bare Beauties,
As of April 9, 2021 the State of Vermont has updated its guidelines for social gatherings and out of state travel. We are taking a proactive approach to re-establish our opening procedures to ensure our customers and staff remain safe during treatments.
24-48 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- We will email you any new forms and consents needed for your appointment ahead of time. If possible it is highly encouraged that you print these out at home and have them filled out before you arrive. This will limit traffic through our lobby and allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Please remember to bring a face-covering or mask.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the spa.
- If your answer is “yes” to the following questions, please call use immediately to reschedule:
- Have you traveled outside of the state in the past 3 days? If so, have you been fully vaccinated or have you received a negative COVID-19 test?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days? I.e. are you a close contact requiring quarantine?
- A close contact is defined as being within 6 feet, for 15 minutes or more, of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 during their infectious period, whether or not masks were worn.
*ATTENTION ALLÉ AND ASPIRE ACCOUNT HOLDERS: IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO ACTIVATE OR UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNTS AHEAD OF TIME. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL US AHEAD OF TIME. WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- When you arrive, please remain in your car. Give us a call to let us know you’re here!
- If paperwork needs to be filled out and you have not done it prior, we will give you instructions on how to obtain it.
- When a room is available, we will call you to enter the spa through the front entrance, wearing a face covering. Please, NO guests or companions are allowed within the spa. If the client is a minor, they may be accompanied by one guardian who will also be pre-screened.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Your service provider will not shake your hand but be assured, she is very happy to see you!
- Due to constantly changing guidelines during this unprecedented time, we ask for everyone’s patience when booking, arriving and rescheduling appointments.
- Appointments will take extra time due to more restrictive protocols
- If you have time constraints you may wish to postpone your appointment until you have more flexibility in your schedule.
The Bare Staff