Dear Bare Beauties,
We are excited to announce that our medical team will be open and accepting appointments starting May 18, 2020!! This decision was made with the guidance of Governor Scott’s Amendment to Addendum 3 to Executive Order, allowing resumption of clinic visits and outpatient procedures, including those performed in the office.
If you have an appointment scheduled that does not comply with current guidelines, we will call you to postpone.
When you return to Bare, you will notice we have made some changes and it may look a little different! We ask for your utmost patience while we put into place all of the safety requirements mandated by the Governor and Department of Health.
Before opening our doors each day, our staff will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. This includes having our temperature taken. Staff will then donn all appropriate PPE to enter the spa safely. We have a written cleaning and disinfecting policy specific for conducting business during the COVID-19 pandemic. All Bare staff have received additional training through VOSHA, as well as through their perspective professional organizations.
What you can expect:
48 hours prior to your appointment:
- Our staff will call you 48 hours prior to your appointment to ensure you are in good health and ask you specific screening questions such as:
- Have you had a fever in the past 24 hours?
- Do you have a cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled outside of the state in the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- We will email you any new forms and consents needed for your appointment ahead of time. If possible it is highly encouraged that you print these out at home and have them filled out before you arrive. This will limit traffic through our lobby and allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Please remember to bring a face-covering or mask.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the spa.
*Attention Brilliant Distinction and Aspire account holders: You MUST activate your reward points prior to your appointment. We will NOT be able to assist you with this while you are checking out. If you have questions, please call us ahead of time.
When you arrive:
- When you arrive, please remain in your car. Give us a call to let us know you’re here! You will be asked pre-screening questions once more.
- If paperwork needs to be filled out and you have not done it prior, we will give you instructions on how to obtain it.
- When a room is available, we will call you to enter the spa through the front entrance, wearing a face covering. Please, NO guests or companions are allowed within the spa. If the client is a minor, they may be accompanied by one guardian who will also be pre-screened.
- We will take your temperature and ask you to sanitize your hands.
- There will be a brief consent form informing you of the risk we all take when undergoing elective procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Your service provider will not shake your hand but be assured, she is very happy to see you!
During your treatment:
Our staff and service providers will be wearing masks during the entire treatment. Depending on the type of service, they may wear additional PPE, such as gloves, goggles, face shields, and gowns.
Service providers will be washing their hands before and after any service. They may also use alcohol-based hand sanitizer as needed.
You will also be required to wear a mask while in the treatment room unless instructed otherwise.
You MUST be in good health. Please stay home and reschedule if you are feeling unwell or have potential exposure to anyone with COVID-19
Bookings & Payment
- We will accept online or phone reservations as per usual. We will not accept walk-in clients at this time.
- Given the risk COVID-19 presents to our community, if you become ill anytime prior to your appointment, please call to reschedule. Our 48-hour cancellation policy will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Due to constantly changing guidelines during this unprecedented time, we ask for everyone’s patience when booking, arriving and rescheduling appointments.
- Appointments will take extra time due to more restrictive protocols
- If you have time constraints you may wish to postpone your appointment until you have more flexibility in your schedule.
- We have allowed extra time in our schedules for more extensive cleaning and sanitizing after each client.
- If at all possible clients may want to pre-pay for their services over the phone or online. This will help ensure touchless checkout. We will continue to accept cash (preferably exact change), check and all credit cards.
- Brilliant Distinctions and Aspire account holders must have activated their points prior to their appointment. We can NOT assist you with this during check out.
We are so happy to be reopening and excited to see each one of you back in our clinic. Stay healthy and beautiful!