Fixing for filler?
Dermal fillers are a great way to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. This means that facial muscles must work closer to the skin’s surface, so smile lines and crow’s feet become more apparent. Juvéderm and Restylane can help: made up of hyaluronic acid (a critical component responsible for youthful looking skin) fillers work instantly to fill in areas on the face where volume has been lost.
Are dermal fillers right for me?
There are many different types of dermal fillers on the market, but not to worry, our highly trained medical professionals will help you choose which product is right for you. Dermal fillers can be used to plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases and wrinkles, and even improve the appearance of recessed scars. If any of these concerns sound like you, derma fillers may be a good choice for you.
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
What can I expect from my dermal fillers?
A quick and painless process, a facial filler procedure typically takes 30 minutes for injection and most patients only experience mild discomfort. Expect to be in and out of the spa with fresh looking skin all before the end of your lunch hour (or happy hour, we won’t judge).
When will I notice results?
Unlike other injectables (we’re talking about you, Botox and Dysport) dermal fillers work immediately. Not only will you notice an instant difference, these results last: expect your filler to keep your face looking fresh for up to a year.*
What fillers does Bare Medical offer?
2 families of fillers, for no two faces are the same!
- VOLUMA XC – adds volume to correct age-related volume loss in the cheeks to help create a more youthful appearance.* This agent can last up to 18 months.*
- VOLLURE XC – smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering real results that last up to 1 year.*
- VOLBELLA XC – is a unique filler because of its’ VYCROSS™ technology, an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA). HA is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin. Volbella provides fullness to the lips, and is long-lasting.* The Juvéderm VYCROSS™ technology has limited swelling after injection-a major advantage using this line of products.
- Ultra XC – this homogeneous (smooth) gel integrates naturally into the skin and is hydrophilic (meaning it pulls water in). It swells slightly after injection, but is nice around the mouth or in the temple.*
- Ultra Plus XC – this highly concentrated hyaluronic acid filler is more concentrated that Ultra but can be used in the same area for more severe volume loss.*
- RESTYLANE L – combats common signs of aging by adding fullness and volume for moderate to severe wrinkles and folds on the face, including smile lines and nasolabial folds.* It can also be used to add fullness, definition, and symmetry to the lips.
- RESTYLANE LYFT – helps lift and define the mid-face, correcting volume loss and enhancing contour.* In addition to being a great choice for improving signs of aging in the cheeks, Freestyle Lyft can also be used to treat facial wrinkles and folds.*
- RESTYLANE DEFYNE – smooths deeper folds and wrinkles in the skin, including nasolabial folds.* Formulated with cross-linked molecules, this gel contains tightly woven particles that help support your skin for enhanced wrinkle correction.*
- RESTYLANE REFYNE – offers subtle enhancements for wrinkles and lines around the mouth.* Restylane Refyne is formulated with similar cross-linking technology, but with particles that are cross-linked in a looser way to give you even more flexibility and natural-looking outcomes.* This product can be used for very superficial lines without causing lumpiness.
- RESTYLANE SILK – specifically formulated for the lips and the area around the lips. Restylane Silk enhances lip volume, shape and symmetry.* This formulation also smooths the vertical lines around the lips.*
Finance your dermal filler treatments with GreenSky. Learn more about financing through GreenSky here.
Book dermal filler treatments in Burlington, Vermont
Juvéderm or Restylane – the choice is yours. Book your dermal filler consult or treatment at Bare Medical Spa + Laser Center in Burlington, Vermont. Call us at (802) 861-2273 or book online using the button below to set up your consultation.
Jamie is friendly, professional and she makes you feel comfortable. Definitely would recommend Bare!
- Sherri S.
Beautiful and comfortable space with a friendly staff that makes you feel very relaxed.
- Ashley S.
So happy with my results so far! TY
- Holly K.
Love, love, love this place! Everybody is so inviting and professional!
- Heather C.
Amazing as always!
- Chantal F.
Bare is absolutely amazing. If you are looking for skin treatment this is the best place in town.
- Erica H.